Friday, July 13, 2012

Where do we go from here?

Dear Friends:

This message is addressed to all Users, Readers and Followers of this Bog on Second Career Opportunities. 

This blog was started as a service to member organisations of Andhra Pradesh Senior Citizens Confederation (APSCCON) in July 2009. Since then there were 240 posts. AS far as usage is concerned there are just 14 followers and for three years the total page views is around 18000. Nothing much to boast of I can concede.

As a kind of revamping I am introducing vacancy announcements from Naukri and Wisdom Jobs from now on a regular basis. Occasionally I get letters asking me to help in getting suitable jobs. I do not know if anyone has ever benefited in getting a job as a result of this blog. People do not write nor tell. I shall continue for another six months and close this if response / benefits are low.

Best wishes

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278. 




No comments:

Post a Comment