Monday, September 3, 2018

Fwd: SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE WITH ZEAL AND DEDICATION AND PASSION AS RESIDENT MANAGER THROUGH YOUR KIND HELP

Dear Sir
I am forwarding a request from a friend of mine who desires to relocate himself as resident manager in a large retirement community. 
He understands elder care business thoroughly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Regards

Dr P Vyasamoorthy
040-27846631 / 09490804278

Have you installed Google GO APP in your mobile? You can listen to web pages read out in its native language. Try some news!!!




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:
Prakash Narasimhan
<prakashnarasimhan66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 at 15:24
Subject: SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE WITH ZEAL AND DEDICATION AND PASSION AS RESIDENT MANAGER THROUGH YOUR KIND HELP
To: <vyasamoorthy@gmail.com>


Dear Dr,Vyasamoorthy.P.V.Sir ,   

Greetings from Prakash Narasimhan ,Chennai

I have contacted you many times and invited you when I served with Kshethropasa, Chennai.

I would like to serve and grow with senior citizen community/retirement community as a responsible person position to take care the elderly.

It's an art of caring the elderly and it's a passion of mine also.

I have ample experience in managing large scale world class apartments in Chennai and as well as retirement community homes in Chennai and Coimbatore of 750 / 100 numbers  above , both in villa / Apartment (condominium) types.

I am good as Facility Maintenance Manager (FMM)(Non Technical) cum Resident Manager (RM) posts simultaneously. In my first stint I served with world class of 110 apartments, where in 80 of it were occupied by expats. I got an opportunity to handle around 30 types of facilities / amenities with various installations. 

I am a man of perseverance and would like to take care the elderly with compassion. As told to you I am from the ancestral Achar's family from Sri Udupi Krishna Temple,Karnataka.

Regards,

Prakash Narasimhan

Cell: 9025090017   /  www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-narasimhan-97183162  

No comments:

Post a Comment